1 Peter 4:10
How can we show love unconditionally?
What does that look like in the community where you live?
How can you be a blessing to someone who needs it?
There has definitely been a significant time in my life where people have journeyed with me. There are tons of opportunities all over the place. Has someone journeyed with you when you were facing a difficult situation? Has someone loved you just as you are? Begin where you live, where you work, where you go to school. Who could you encourage today?
Be bold, be brave, be compassionate where you live. Pray, step out in faith and make a difference. Some ideas are:
- Send an encouraging letter to someone who is going through a challenging time
- Encourage your Pastor
- Take someone out for coffee and pay for them
- Send someone a gift certificate
- Pay for someone behind at the grocery store (don’t let them see you)
- Encourage your teacher
- Smile at someone
- Mentor someone who needs words of encouragement
- Pray for others, be someone’s prayer warrior
- Send a gift basket to someone
- If you are creative make something for someone
- Lead a small bible group
The list is endless, use the gift that God has given you to be a blessing to someone today.
God will encourage you he will provide the opportunities for you.
A prayer for your day:
I pray to be at the right place at the right time under the right circumstances, I pray for divine appointments, divine connections. Show me Jesus who you would like me to bless today. Help me to hear your voice Holy Spirit. In Jesus’ name, Amen.